Conditions of participation
Explanation of the campaign:
- The campaign is not connected to Facebook/Instagram and is neither sponsored, supported nor managed from Facebook/Instagram.
- Facebook/Instagram is released from any claims for compensation, which could occur in context of this campaign.
- The information about the raffle are not provided for Facebook/Instagram, but for the operator of the raffle.
- Questions, comments or complains about this campaign need to be directed to to the operator of the raffle and not to Facebook/Instagram.
Operator of the raffle
The operator of the raffle is ZEAL Cycling B.V. Wipstrikkerallee 69, 8023 DV Zwolle, The Netherlands. The complete imprint can be found here.
Persons entitled to participate:
Every person, older than 18 years and residing in Europe is entitled to participate. Employees of ZEAL Cycling and their family members are not allowed to take part.
All subscribers of the ZEAL newsletter take part. A subscription can be made by filling the form on the front page of the ZEAL website (at the bottom), the pop-up form or the form on the "landing page". This is a so-called double opt-in procedure, which requires a confirmation after receiving an email. The closing date for entries is 31-12-2018, 11:59pm and all persons who are subscribers to the newsletter at that time will take part in the lottery.
Determination of winners:
After termination of the raffle the winner will be determined by lot.
- There is one wheel set ZEAL RANDA35 worth € 999,- to win.
- Neither a cash withdrawal nor an exchange of the prize is possible.
- The winner needs to contact ZEAL Cycling within one week. If this will not be the case, the entitlement of the prize will expire and a new winner will be determined.
- The winner will receive the prize from ZEAL Cycling.
Untimely end, exclusion
- ZEAL Cycling reserves the right, to cut the raffle short without any preannouncement and without any reasoning. This applies in particular, if a proper execution is no longer possible for technical or legal reasons. In this case, the participants will not be able to make any demands towards ZEAL Cycling.
- ZEAL Cycling reserves the right to exclude participants from taking part in the raffle in the event of an infringement for example.
- ZEAL reserves the right to change the conditions of participation or to limit/extend the timeframe or to change the prize as far as objective reasons are at hand and the change will be appropriate. ZEAL Cycling commit itself to publish possible modifications in a post or comment on Facebook, Instagram and in the newsletter.
The liability of ZEAL Cycling is excluded to the extend permitted by law.
The data of the participants will neither be used for other reasons than the newsletter distribution nor forwarded to third parties after lottery is over, thus the winner has been determined.
- If individual clauses of this conditions of participation are or become invalid other provisions shall remain unaffected.
- The laws of the Netherlands shall apply. The recourse of the courts is excluded.
- By participating in this raffle, the participant accepts the conditions thereof.